About Digipedia and Software Deloved by Digipedia
1. Types of Personal Data We Collect from You
We collect the Personal Data that you provide to us when using the Site. This includes but is not limited to: your name, user identification and login credentials, address, phone number, email address. We may request that you provide information on your feedback regarding your experiences in the website and applications developed by Us. We also collect non-personally identifiable information including but not limited to your internet protocol (IP) address, geographic location, operating system type, nationality, search preferences, as well as other generic Internet usage related data.
2. Why we collect and use personal data
We may use your Personal Data and other information gathered through the Site for the following purposes:
- managing, operating, administering and providing you the services offered on the Site
- contacting you on matters relating to your use and/or access of the Site and services on the Site, and any enquiries and/or requests submitted by you through the Site or otherwise
- measuring and improving customer experience and satisfaction
We may also use your Personal Data and other information collected for Social Media marketing using direct and open graph techniques; for digital and conventional marketing purposes such as sending you direct mailers about new products, and special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting. Please note that you may opt out of any marketing materials we may send to you at any time. Please follow the unsubscribe instructions set out in our marketing materials if you choose to opt out of any marketing materials and we will respect your wishes.
3. How Digipedia Protects your Data Privacy & Provide Safe Transactions
We protect Personal Data by maintaining reasonable security arrangements, including physical, technical and organizational procedures, to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
When you place orders, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the sensitive customer data we collect is protected by several layers of encryption and several layers of security to prevent unauthorized access.
Furthermore, We protect Personal Data by maintaining reasonable security arrangements, including physical, technical and organizational procedures, to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
All credit card payments are processed securely through the Payment Gateway by PT Midtrans. We. do not store any credit card information on our servers. Our payment options presently available are limited but, most importantly, safe and secure. We offer Credit Card payments for all our registered users. Credit Card payments are made directly through a SSL Encrypted software to ensure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored – this ensures you will be happy with the security of your transaction.
4. Sharing and Transferring Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be shared by Digipedia to our affiliate companies. Digipedia (and/or its affiliate companies) may also disclose your Personal Data to third party service providers, suppliers or agents for one or more of the above purposes.. Third party services include but are not limited to: website hosting, data analysis, marketing, and service provisions.
Please note that Digipedia may disclose your Personal Data in the following situations:
- to bring or defend against any claims or suits
- to comply with court orders, judicial processes, legitimate requests, warrants or equivalent by law enforcement officials or the authorities
- to investigate fraud or other wrongdoing or as otherwise required or necessary in order to comply with any applicable law, or to protect our legitimate interests;
- to the purchasers in connection with any sale, assignment, or other transfer of all or part of our business or company
- to enforce or apply the terms and conditions applicable to our products and services
- for any other situations which is allowed under law
5. Consent & Withdrawing Consent
As stated above, by browsing and using the Site, ordering a product from the Site, registering for or using any service on the Site, or by clicking the “Confirm” button or equivalent when you create a new account on the Site, you:
- consent to Digipedia and/or Digipedia’ affiliate companies collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing your above mentioned personal data for the purposes as described above; and
You may withdraw your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal data at any time, by giving us reasonable notice. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please inform us at our contact details listed below. We will cease to collect, use or disclose your personal data upon notification, unless required by law or if we have legitimate business or legal purposes for retaining it. Note that by withdrawing your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal data, we may not be able to continue providing you with our services and you agree that we will not be liable to you for any losses or damages arising out of or in relation to such termination of services.
6. Cookie Policiy
A “cookie” is an alphanumeric identifier which we transfer to your hard drive or memory card through your web browser when you visit our Site. It enables our own system to recognise you when you visit our Site again and improve our service to you. The information is used to track visitor use of the Site and to compile statistical reports on Site activity. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies may also be used to compile aggregate information about areas of our Site that are visited most frequently. This traffic information can be used to enhance the content of our Site and make your use of it easier. If you wish to reject our cookie, you can configure your browser to do so. However, some of our Site features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser. If you do not enable cookies, you may only be able to use the Site on a limited basis.
8. Contact Us